[ic] Shipping Method Popup

Tue Oct 30 20:40:01 2001

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Douglas Manning wrote:

DM>>I myself am having trouble getting the FREE shipping working based on the
DM>>amount that they spend.
DM>>
DM>>Here is what my free lines look like
DM>>
DM>>FREE    Free Shipping!  [subtotal noformat=1]   0       0       e
DM>>0.00          {'ui_ship_type' => "_subtotal",'ups' => "0",'PriceDivide' =>
DM>>"1",}
DM>>FREE    Free Shipping!  [subtotal noformat=1]   750     9999999
DM>>0.00            {'PriceDivide' => "1",}

This one is easy (for me).

I have told them that if they spend more than $80 in products, and if they
select Ground as their shipping mode that they will get free shipping. With
this set up, if they select any other shipping mode they will have to pay
for shipping no matter how much they spend.

In shipping.asc:

fdxg    Ground  [subtotal noformat=1]   80      999999  e Free Shipping
{'ui_ship_type' => "_subtotal",'ups' => "0",}

That's all on one line, and it is tab-delimited.
This is the very first line in the shipping.asc file for ground shipping.
Trying to do this in the UI did not work for me. I used a command line
editor to put this in.

(Just for reference, here is my second line for Ground in shipping.asc:

fdxg    Ground  weight  0       0       e Nothing to ship!
{'ui_ship_type' => "weight",'table' => "Ground",'zone' => "220",'ups'
=> "1",'at_least' => "5.50",'adder' => "(\@\@TOTAL\@\@ * .25 ) +
0.00",'geo' => "zip",}

This is working like a champ for me!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, October 30, 2001 at 20:35 PM:
I'm the person your mother warned you about.

This Linux System has been up 106 hours