[ic] options

John Clayton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 17:52:00 2001

I followed this how-to below and it works fine.  The
options load up on the product's html page with the
correct values.  But when an item is selected in the
drop down menu the option selected does not follow
through to the cart.  Does any body know why this is
happening?  Do I have to change something on the
flypage?

John