[ic] Interchange server unavailable?

Joshua Sowin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Sep 2 15:58:01 2001

Hello,

I seem to be stuck.. I installed the RPM version of 4.8.1, and had a heck
of a time getting it to work on my Colbalt rack.  After much sweat, I
finally have the server running and starting the foundation demo... but I
cannot see it on the web - it just gives me the stupid "Sorry, the
interchange server is unavailable or overloaded.." message.  I changed
the /cgi-bin/foundation to /cgi-bin/foundation.cgi because it won't start
without a cgi extention, but I do not think that is the problem.  The cgi-
bin is in the /home/sites/home/web/cgi-bin directory though, and that may
cause some conflicts... can anyone please help me, I really need to change
my shopping cart and just bought this dedicated server for interchange...
Any help is appreciated in advance!

In Christ,

Joshua Sowin
jpsowin@gracehost.com