[ic] Stop whining about spam, you idiots

Chris Rapier interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 12:32:00 2001

Jim Balcom wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Kevin Walsh wrote:
>
> KW>>Spam is a fact of life these days - get over it.
>
> Some parallels:
>
> AIDS is a fact of life these days - get over it.
> Abortion is a fact of life these days - get over it.
> Divorce is a fact of life these days - get over it.
> High school drop-outs are a fact of life these days - get over it.
> Death from cigarettes is a fact of life these days - get over it.

Exactly! In all of these cases whining about it like a child that lost
its lollipop isn't going to do a damn thing. So until we stop yelling
and start taking some action not a damn thing will be accomplished.