[ic] slocate problems.

Mon Sep 3 18:23:01 2001

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Cormac Robinson wrote:

CR>>I'm currently renting space on a DSVR "English ISP"
CR>>server. I believe they use Red Hat 6.0. The problem I
CR>>have is that they do not support slocate....
CR>>
CR>>This is the error I get when I try to run bin/makecat
CR>>
CR>>locate: error accessing DB Directory:
CR>>/var/lib/slocate/ : Not a directory
CR>>Enter path to httpd.conf file:
CR>>
CR>>[6]+ Stopped bin/makecat

I have installed IC on 2 different servers, both running Slackware.
Neither has slocate, either as a directory or as a directory of some
sort, or as an executable.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, September 03, 2001 at 18:20 PM:
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing

This Linux System has been up 559 hours