[ic] Installation HELP!

Tue Sep 4 10:07:00 2001

Quoting Thomas Clark (thomas@lightwaveworld.com):
> And I got all of them installed exept perl-Crypt-SSLeay-0.27-1.i386.rpm
>
> I get:
> # rpm -hUv perl-Crypt-SSLeay-0.27-1.i386.rpm
> error: failed dependencies:
> libcrypto.so.1   is needed by perl-Crypt-SSLeay-0.27-1
> libssl.so.1   is needed by perl-Crypt-SSLeay-0.27-1

You don't need that module unless you plan on using AuthorizeNet,
iTransact, or Skipjack as payment processors. Certainly you should be
able to install Interchange now. On a RAQ, though, you have to be
careful of the link type and link mode. Try INET mode, or make sure you
select the "use CGIWRAP or SUEXEC" option when you build the catalog.

If you do eventually need Crypt::SSLeay, then you can install one of the
OpenSSL modules to satisfy the dependencies. But that is not really an
Interchange problem.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

When the only tool you have is a hammer, all your problems tend to look
like nails.  -- Abraham Maslow