[ic] Interchange Help!

David Totten interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 16:22:00 2001

On Tue, 2001-09-04 at 15:59, Thomas Clark wrote:
> I agree on the need more space for the "Disk quota exceeded".  But!

This is just a guess, but it sure sounds like you have user quota's set
up on that system, and the quota set up for your interch user (or
whatever user that interchange runs as) is not allowed to use anymore
disk space. I would check into that quota by doing 'edquota interch'
and see if indeed there is a quota on that user.

> And the user "interch" that I'm using has 4 gigs allocated to it.  I know
> its notusing that much.  This is a user on the root domain too.  So what do I
> have todo to satisfy the error?

I don't know what you mean that the user interch has 4 gigs allocated to
it. I mean if the user's quota is set up to be 4 gigs, or if there is
just 4 gigs of free space on the partition that interchange is setup on.
Like I said before, this sure looks like user quota's

Dave Totten

GnuPG uid: 0x887B864C
Key fingerprint: 749E E8A9 E905 7372 163B  2D19 E8D6 4BA9 887B 864C
For more information about GnuPG, visit http://www.gnupg.org