[ic] IC in a Hosting Service

Brian Kosick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 15:43:01 2001

IC can import Excel Docs (at least IC Ver 4.8.x can.  If you have the perl
modules Spreadsheet-ParseExcel and Spreadsheet-Write Excel installed)
the easiest way to do this is

perl -MCPAN -e'install Spreadsheet::ParseExcel'
perl -MCPAN -e'install Spreadsheet::WriteExcel'

You can take the first line from the default products.txt and use it for a
template in excel.  I have a few clients using this feature, it works
fairly well YMMV though.  The best way, is to use access, and export to a
tab delimiated txt file, and import that.