[ic] FW: Upcoming Webcasts: Migration to Linux, Red Hat Training, and E-Commerce

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 16:03:01 2001

At 11:08 AM 9/6/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Dan, is there a page that lists all of the webcasts at Redhat?  After
>searching I'm unable to find a link to the webcast you pointed out which
>does not contain your session information.
>
>Thanks!
>-Ron

Doh.  That should teach me to never forward a message without first
following the links therein.  I had the same problem as you did of not
being able to find a link to sign up for the Webcast.

I wonder if that is because of my status as one of the Great Dons of the
Elite Red Hat Illuminati (one free super decoder ring in every box of
sugar-puffs).  Puny mortals: bask in the light of my greatness.  |^>

Dan Browning <danpb@mail.com>