[ic] Algorithms

Fri Sep 7 17:14:01 2001

At 03:32 PM 09/07/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me which file the shipping algorithms are located?  I have
>edited my shipping.asc file, but need to import some new algorithms for the
>shipping methods.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Mark

Huh??? Do you mean shipping rate and zone tables?  They are in your
products directory.  If you want to add more ups shipping methods (for
example), get the rate.csv table(s) from the ups website, edit them to
remove the extraneous data at the top and put them in your products
directory (take a look at Ground.csv for an example).  Then add the
shipping mode rows in shipping.asc for the new method, and the shipping
method in the appropriate records in your country table.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax