[ic] Me Being Lazy

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 8 02:17:01 2001

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 02:59:31PM -0400, mheins@redhat.com wrote:
> Quoting Jeremy Peel (jeremy@lswwm.com):
> > I wish someone would bookmark each message to its corresponding number at
> > the top of the list.
> > I am lazy when it comes to scrolling through a bunch of text.
> > When I know which of the messages I would like to read by the table of
> > contents.
>
> If you can tell us what "bookmarking a message" is, then perhaps
> everyone will do that. I have been on the Internet since 1987, and
> had never heard the term until today. 8-)

I suspect he would like the digest to be in html, with links from the index
to the individual messages, it's a common request on some frequently-digested
lists that I'm on, and the common answer is "we aren't going to convert the
list to html just because your mail client doesn't understand digests, if you
don't like it, get a better client."  Not that I would start a fight by giving
such a flippant answer though....   =)

--
Red Hat Professional Consulting                 Jason Kohles
(703)786-8036 (cellular)                        jkohles@redhat.com