[ic] Admin link on the bottom of each page

Kat Turner interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 10:20:00 2001

Hi, I just finished doing what you need. Here is what I did. Open IC
Administration. Click the Content button. Click Template Edit in the
sub-menu. A box will show three templates. You must edit each one. The admin
link code you are looking for is near the bottom of the page in the Bottom
Components section. Hope this helps!
Kat