[ic] Redefine variable

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 10:52:00 2001

I added these lines (tab seperated fields per line) to shipping.asc and
restarted interchange. When I visit my cart, I get a value of $0.00 for
shipping instead of the correct amount. I am displaying [shipping] at my
cart. This is correct right? Have I missed something? I am new to editing
shipping.asc. I read over the minivend shipping documents and I think I did
this correctly.

Can you give me some more assistance?

Thanks
Chad