[ic] How does one customize the admin interface for a single admin sit e

Mon Sep 10 18:06:00 2001

Ok.  I would like to create a copy of the admin interface that comes with
the foundation catalog for each site I do.  The code for the admin interface
seems to be under interchange/lib.  How do I take all that code and put it
somewhere that I can muck with it for all the sites?  And keep the source
under a souce code control system.

For example I want my users to come into that admin interface to modify
products and also modify news article contents.  Should be possible to add a
button to the admin interface for "Articles" and use the same methodology
that the product editor uses to update the Postgres tables for articles.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick Bennett
http://www.ccgenesis.com