[ic] Unrecognized character

Tue Sep 11 09:12:01 2001

Hi all,

I've just installed IC and built up the demo foundation catalog with MySQL
as DB. Everthink works fine no problems during installation.

But now:

I point my browser to the startpage and I get the page where I can choose
between Customer Entrance or Admin interface. If I choose one of these
options I always get an 500 Internal server error message.

The IC logfiles did not show up problems, in the apache error.log I found:

...[error] PerlRun: ....foundation: Unrecognized character \x7F at
/usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin/foundation line 1.

This entry is wrote to the error.log every time I choose one of the
options.

Any tip whats going wrong?

Regards, Kim