[ic] Getting started.

Marc Horsfield interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 12 18:36:01 2001

Hi all.

These may be a horribly newby type questions, and please tell me if I'm
in the wrong place. But I have 2 questions regarding the install of
Interchange.

I have finally got the thing to install (after doing it a couple'a times
and getting the paths all messed up :). And now I go to
http://<myweb>/foundation/ and it brings up the default html page. On
the top of this page, there are 2 links, 1 to
http://<myweb>/cgi-bin/foundation/index.html and the next to
http://<myweb>/cgi-bin/foundation/admin/index.html

Now, firstly, in my cgi-bin directory, there is only 1 file called
'foundation', which I assume is a cgi app which interprets that URL. But
when I click on those links, I get a 'page not found' error. The server
is definitely started, and I get this error in my error.log ::
[12/September/2001:15:30:16 -0700] - /cgi-bin/foundation/index.html CGI
mapping error: Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/foundation at
/home/<myweb>/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm line 182.

I'm assuming that I've still got some path wrong, which one? Which leads
me to my second question, how do I change my path structure once I've
installed everything?

Or, alternatively, could someone point me in the direction of a manual
which tells me all this? I've searched through the documentation and
can't find any reference to these things at all.

Thanks
Marc

--
Marc Horsfield