[ic] Unable to log into ADMIN interface

Wed Sep 12 18:44:01 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Rene Hertell wrote:

RH>>This question is asked at least once per week. I would suggest that this
RH>>SHOULD be added to the FAQ, or then it should be "underlined" in the
RH>>install-docs.
RH>>
RH>>The answer for your question is interch/pass

I would suggest that it somehow be auto-generated as a message into the
mailing list on a weekly basis. However, I strongly suspect that newbies are
installing the package and desperate for instant gratification and feeling
frustration at the failure are immediately joining the list and asking the
question, without listening first, without looking through the archives.

As I recall when I installed 4.6 I was asked to supply a user name and
password, or accept the default, and as I recall I was warned to write it
down.

But, then, I suffer from CRS.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 18:35 PM:
In an unjust society, the only place for a just man is in prison

This Linux System has been up 48 hours