[ic] Using NetBanx as a payment gateway

Dave Barr interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 13 07:16:01 2001

(IC 4.6.5, Debian 2.2-17, MySQL 3.22, Perl 5.005-03)

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction to emulate the
in-built functionality within Interchange for CyberCash et al. We
have established a relationship with a UK firm NetBanx (NetInvest)
and they seem fairly flexible as to how we can approach the
integration.

We will host the pages for Credit Card details entry also the Valid,
and Invalid response pages. When the user has entered all their (CC)
details we shall send by form POST submission all relevant data to a
script held on a NetBanx server. So far, so good, however what I
would like to achieve is to have the valid response trigger the
events similar to ../etc/receipt.html with the transaction and
orderline (MySQL) db tables getting updated, and order routing
sending eMails to all relevant parties. This will all naturally be
done over SSL 8-)

Is there a quick and easy way to do this? I've read *all* the dox and
so am familiar with how Interchange works but I'd rather (at this
point) not put a hook into the software if anyone can suggest an
easier approach.

Many regards
Dave Barr