[ic] Get CASH deposited to Your PayPAl Account! Works Fast!!!

Tim Constable interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 13 21:15:00 2001

*Removal Instructions at bottom

MAKE $20,000 in $5 Bills in weeks Using Paypal

 The e-mail Letter using PAypal not slow postage
I want to offer this program to everyone I have had
contact with or have sponsored into a program.  You may or
may not be interested.  Just thought I'd pass it along as
a quick way to make some extra cash and it has been proven
to be completely LEGAL. You are providing a service and
hundreds of people will be sending you $5 each.

                   PLEASE READ THIS
This is something that I wouldn't normally even look at,
except I read An ARTICLE IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL on
6/16/2001 about PayPal and x.com.

The e-mails just keep coming in for this program so that
meant somebody's making money with it. I finally decided
to read it and I am very glad I did. Please take a moment
to read on!

There have been other articles written about these
companies in other well recognized journals.  Because I'm
a member of PayPal, I use it everyday in my business so I
knew that this was real and would work.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO!!!

Complete it in one hour and you will never forget the day
you first received it!!!

Everything is done on the Internet by E-Mail. NEED PROOF?
Here is a testimonial from individual who decided to
invest nothing more than a little of their time.

Testimonial from:

Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC
Hey ! This is Mary.  I sent 20 e-mails out like you said
and went on vacation. When I got back, my account was up
to over $12,000! I owe you!

GETTING STARTED
If you don't already have a PayPal account, the first thing
you need to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two
minutes and PayPal will deposit $5.00 for opening your
account. It may take some time before Paypal deposits the
$5 but they will, once your account is established.  That
makes this program FREE! Don't delay. Send $5 as soon as
you open your account and get it back later.

         Here's the link to join Paypal
 https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=andyo%40prodigy.net

BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR A PREMIER ACCOUNT! OR
YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO $100 DOLLARS ONLY!!!  YOU WILL
MAKE MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!!

Then...... E-Mail $5.00 from your PayPal account to the
FIRST name on the list (#1) along with a little note like:

"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST."

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE
DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very
exciting opportunity.

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW? HOW DOES
$20,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?

Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait for
the others to start working. One hour of work to get
started and no mailing lists!

This service is 100% legal.

(refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section
1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code,
also in the code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16,
Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service
must be exchanged for money received).

Here's How It Works

Unlike many other programs, this THREE LEVEL PROGRAM
is more REALISTIC and so much FASTER. Because it is so
easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH,
VERY FAST -- Internet E-Mail FAST -- and you will see
results in two weeks or less compared to a similar mail
order program that takes weeks and months.

JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS!

You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other
programs). You should also send them to people who
send their programs, because they know these programs
work and they are already believers in the system!
This program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER
RESPONSE RATE! Even if you are already in a program,
stay with it, but do yourself a favour and DO THIS ONE
as well.

START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and takes NO INVESTMENT!
It will pay off long before other programs even begin
to trickle in!

Just give ONE person a $5.00 gift (REMEMBER THOUGH,
this $5.00 is $5.00 YOU WILL GET FREE FROM Paypal)
That's all! If you already have a PayPal account and do
not receive their $5.00 gift, feel free out of the
goodness of your HEART to donate a $5.00 GIFT to the
person in the number 1 spot to have your name added to
their advertisement list. So anyone's  MAXIMUM INVESTMENT
IS only $5.00. The LORD will Bless you for it!

Follow the simple instructions and in a few weeks you
will have $20,000 in your bank account! Because of the
ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL,
this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! FROM just
ONE $5.00 bill.

WHY PAYPAL?
They will send your payment to anyone with an e-mail
address anywhere in the world.  They will notify the person
by e-mail that you have sent $5 to that e-mail and the
owner will arrange to collect the money from Paypal.
Paypal will deduct a small fee.

YAHOO PAY DIRECT can also send payment to anyone
with an e-mail address, so if you have any problems
trying to send money through Paypal, try Yahoo Pay
Direct.  Go to http://www.yahoo.com and click on Yahoo
Pay Direct.  It's FREE.

Follow These Simple Instructions:

1.  E-Mail the $5.00 from your PayPal account to the
FIRST name on the list (#1) along with a note saying
"Add me to your mailing list". Only the first person
on the list gets your name and five dollar gift. Edit
only the list, removing the FIRST (#1) NAME FROM THE
LIST.  Move the other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME
to the list in the THIRD (#3) position.

Don't try to add your name in the first place in order
to earn money fast! If you do that, you will ONLY reach
people you sent e-mail to and then your name will be
immediately removed from the first place and you can't
reach more people! But if you add your name on the 3rd
place, there will be tons of people receiving E-Mails
with your name first later!!!

If you choose to, you can replace the PayPal referring URL
in the body of the letter with your own PayPal url.

              Lets Begin
Send out 20 copies or more of this letter. More is better.

ALSO NOTE: By sending this letter and the payment via
E-MAIL, the response time is much faster... ELECTRONIC
TRANSFER - INTERNET FAST!  CONSIDER THIS, MILLIONS of
people surf the Internet everyday all over the world!

Here are the 3 e-mail addresses to start with.

Send $5.00 to the first person!!!

                Here are 3 e-Mail Addresses

1. tim_constable@hotmail.com
2. a5004@yahoo.com
3. andyo@prodigy.net

Fifty thousand new people get on the Internet every
month! An excellent source of names is the people who
send you other programs and the names listed on the
letter they send you. Your contact source is UNLIMITED!
Send your $5 payment TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of
your time, THAT'S IT!

                   General Instructions

To send this message by e-mail, copy this ENTIRE
PAGE and paste it in the message of your E-Mail.

Now you can edit the addresses with ease. Delete the top
name, adding your name and address to the bottom of the
list, then simply changing the numbers. Remember, YOUR
NAME goes on the BOTTOM and move the other 2 names
up. But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 by PayPal (along with
your note) to the TOP E-MAIL address before deleting it!

NOTE: Be sure to replace the PayPal referring URL in this
e-mail of the letter with your own PayPal referring URL.
THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.  When your name
reaches the first position in a few days, it will be your
turn to collect your MONEY! The money will be sent to
you by 2,000 to 4,000 people like yourself, who are willing
to invest one hour to receive $20,000 in cash!

That's all! There will be a total of $20,000 in $5.00 bills
in your PayPal account in two weeks. $20,000 for one hour's
work! This is real money that you can spend on anything
you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend
it directly from your PayPal account!!! It's just that
easy!!! I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4
THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT
WILL PAY! CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE YOU CAN---
this plan is structured for everyone to send only 20
letters each. However, you are certainly not limited to
20. Mail out as many as you want. Every 20 letters you
send has a return of $20,000 or more. If you can E-MAIL
forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE
YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!

Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1
through 3 and everyone on your gift list benefits! Simple
enough? You bet it is! Besides, there are no mailing
lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to the printer or
copier, and you can do it again and again with your
regular groups or gift givers, or start up a new group.

Be SURE and PAY the first person on the list. This is
proof that you paid to get put on the list which is the
service rendered to make all this legal!!! Why not?
It beats working!

            Step by Step e-Mail Instruction

After you pay the first person on the list, remove
the person's name, and move #2 person to the vacant #1
position, move #3 person to #2 position and put yourself
in the new #3 position and then e-mail out this letter.

Send out a couple e-mails of this letter and your name
will climb to the number one position at dizzying rates.
Follow the simple instructions, and above all, PLEASE
PLAY FAIR. That's the key to this program's success. Your
name must run the full gamut on the list to produce the
end results. Sneaking your name higher up on the list
WILL NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats
the other people who have worked hard and have earned
the right to be there. So please, play by the rules and
the $$$ will come to you! TRUST each OTHER, be FAIR
and everyone that actively participates will make money

$$$ E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY! Together we will
prosper! GOOD LUCK $$$

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the
different programs out there on the web, but if you don't
try this you will never know. That's the way I felt. I've
been watching this type of program for years and this is
about as easy and fast as you can get it and it can even
be free so try now with PayPal, no stamps, no envelopes, no
copies to be made - just a little effort and FAITH!!!
This program has really "Kept It Short and Simple"!

Let's all SUPPORT each OTHER and make serious money $$$$$

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN:
  https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=andyo%40prodigy.net

Please just play by the rules, this doesn't cost anything but
your time and if everyone plays fair everyone WINS.

         GOOD LUCK.!!!!!  THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

             ***************************

Disclaimer:

The above letter is not a guarantee of your income.
Your income will depend on your efforts. Your earnings
and results are highly dependent on your activities and
advertising. This letter is not intended to constitute any
guarantees, stated nor implied. In the event that it is
interpreted that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any kind,
that guarantee is now void. Any testimonials or amounts of
earnings listed in this letter may be factual or non-verifiable.

                  **********************

                     HAVE A GREAT DAY!

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:

To Be removed from future mailings, simply send email to:
cooltim_1@netzero.net with "Remove" in subject line.

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section
301.

Here is a more detailed version of the legal notice above:

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no
cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove"
in the subject line.