[ic] Payment through PBS (Denmark)

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 15 08:07:00 2001

Thanks to Tobias Henle I now have a construct like this:

>FORM ACTION="[if value payment_method eq credit] https://paymentgateway
[else][process secure=1][/else][/if]" METHOD="POST" name=checkout>

This will go to the Payment Gateway if credit card is selected. It's fine
except that
<SELECT NAME="payment_method" onChange="this.form.submit()">
of course gives a problem now. Any workaround?

I like this direct call because it saves me from using ssl unnecessarily on
checkout.

Question two: The payment gateway returns to either an OK page or an Error
page. What will I write to get back to the local Interchange?

<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="OKpage" VALUE="http://okpage?x=y">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="Errorpage" VALUE="http://errpage?x=y">

What will be okpage, errpage, x and y here?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@webline.dk