[ic] Payment through PBS (Denmark)

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 15 11:02:00 2001

Kaare Rasmussen <kar@webline.dk> writes:

> Thanks to Tobias Henle I now have a construct like this:
>
> >FORM ACTION="[if value payment_method eq credit] https://paymentgateway
> [else][process secure=1][/else][/if]" METHOD="POST" name=checkout>
>
> This will go to the Payment Gateway if credit card is selected. It's fine
> except that
> <SELECT NAME="payment_method" onChange="this.form.submit()">
> of course gives a problem now. Any workaround?
>
> I like this direct call because it saves me from using ssl unnecessarily on
> checkout.

Just a reload of the page instead of a submit is better after changing
the payment method. This JS hack may help you:

onChange="this.form.mv_todo.value='go';this.form.mv_nextpage.value='@@MV_PAGE@@';this.form.submit()">

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices