[ic] Shipping Options Problem

Rick Lord interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 15 22:15:00 2001

I am having a little trouble setting up the shipping options on the checkout
page.  I am using 4.8.1. In the admin interface there are over 20 options in
the shipping configurations screen (after weeding out a few). However, on the
checkout page the only options are UPS Next Day, Ups 2nd Day, and UPS Ground
Commercial. On my old setup I only had UPS Next Day, Ups 2nd Day, and UPS
Ground. I would rather have only a UPS Ground option since I don't trust the
residential customers to pick residential. If I have to have Commercial or
Residential I want it to be Residential. My question is, how do I set it up
so these options are displayed? It would also be nice to have a usps option,
but I didn't see that.
Thanks in advance.

--
Rick Lord