[ic] Verisign as payment gateway

Peter Yoo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Sep 16 05:28:01 2001

Hello Dave,

You are right, I've talked to VeriSign and they have fixed the error on the
report page and now it's working just fine.

Thank you for helping me get VeriSign working on my site!!!

	Peter.

P.S.  one last thing I have to work on before I 'launch' my site is to get
USPS Global Express/Global Priority shipping work for International(KR) and
I've been looking for any thread in the mailing archive.....
Thanks again.