[ic] Installing Spreadsheet::ParseExcel

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Sep 16 10:34:01 2001

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 23:39, Kevin Manderson wrote:
> Discovered 4.8.1 needs tihs module along with Spreadsheet::WriteExcel.
>
> Installed WriteExcel ok, however, the parse oine errors. It needs
> Parse::RecDescent, which in turn needs OLE::Storage_Lite. Storage_Lite errors
> with a functrion called IO Scaler that isn't on CPAN and errors in the
> install. Any ideas?

IO-stringy-1.220.tar.gz

I'm not sure where I found this tarball, but it includes

IO-stringy-1.220/lib/IO/Scalar.pm

and it was part of my battle to get Spreadsheet::ParseExcel up and
running (which was eventually successful, BTW).

Luck,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\