[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

Mon Sep 17 19:56:01 2001

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Thore Karlsen wrote:

TK>>You are not the only one, I'm having the same problems. The documentation is
TK>>worthless, that's the only way to describe it. Open source may be free
TK>>initially, but I'm starting to wonder if we shouldn't have gone with a well
TK>>documented commercial solution instead. _Time_ certainly isn't free, and you
TK>>need a lot of time to experiment to get things to work in Interchange.

I fully agree!

Stop all development. Write coherent documentation. Release the package for
a fee. Start new development and sell upgrades.

I'd rather pay the people at Akopia for a product that is up and running
quickly, than to waste a lot of my time spinning my wheels.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, September 17, 2001 at 19:50 PM:
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

This Linux System has been up 45 hours