[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

Tue Sep 18 08:27:01 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, IC-Admin wrote:

I>>I have some difficulties to understand why, under those circumstances,
I>>you don't change to Red Hat 7.x to avoid the problems you describe for
I>>good. Don't you think you had a higher change to get answers on this list,
I>>if you used Red Hat ?

Now THAT is ridulous!

You want someone to change from a Ford to a Chevy because the sunroof
doesn't fit well in the Ford!

Experienced Linux Sysadmins do NOT change distributions (easily). They pick
one, fall in love with it, and won't budge. I've been through most of the
major distributions, including RH. I come back to Slackware. My mentor tries
them all out. He keeps coming back to RH.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, September 18, 2001 at 08:20 AM:
Spell chequers dew knot work write.

This Linux System has been up 58 hours