[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

Tue Sep 18 08:46:01 2001

Quoting Jim Balcom (jim@idk-enterprises.com):
> On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Thore Karlsen wrote:
>
> TK>>I did ask the question here before we went to him. We also asked Red Hat for
> TK>>help. (Paid support, of course.) I've asked multiple questions here, but the
> TK>>problems that we have experienced, but mostly they go unanswered.
>
> I've experienced the same thing, including unanswered questions to paid
> support.

If anyone runs into this, contact me directly with details and I will
make sure it gets fixed. This should never happen.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman