[ic] Quantity of 1 Item Only

Tue Sep 18 09:09:01 2001

Quoting Dan Browning (db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net):
> At 11:19 AM 9/16/2001 -0700, you wrote:
> >How do I display the quantity of only 1 item in the cart?
> >
> >This is an example of what I need if it worked:
> >
> >[value item-quantity 2002]
> >
> >(2002 is sku/code #.)
> >
> >(I'm using IC 4.6.5)
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Sydney Urshan
> >p.s.  Please cc answer to urshan@nethollywood.net.
>
> There may be an easier answer forthcoming, but you could iterate through
> the cart until you find the right sku, and then print the quantity, like so:
>
> [calc]
>          my $cart = $Carts->{main};
>          my $this_sku = 0000001
>          my $last_line_item = (@$cart - 1);
>          my $count = 0;
>          my $this_code;
>          foreach (@$cart){
>                  $this_code = $cart->[$count]{code};
>                  if ($this_code eq $this_sku){
>                          return $cart->[$count]{quantity};
>                  }
>                  $count++;
>          }
>          return;
> [/calc]

The nitems tag does this in support of some pricing things:

	[nitems qualifier=code compare="^the_sku$"]

	    where    qualifier=attribute to check
		     compare  =regular expression

This is even documented in ictags....

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock