[ic] [query] Question

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 09:34:02 2001

Support <support@korksoft.com> writes:

> Hello everyone --
>
> Here is a quick question...
>
> [query interpolate=1 sql="UPDATE CompanyInfo SET contactname='[value
> contactname]', company='[value company]'"][seti
> name="updated"]DONE.[/seti][/query]
>
> But, in the error.log (catalog) I get the following error message:
>
> [18/September/2001:08:54:43 -0400] webstore
> /cgi-bin/webstore/process.html SQL query failed for CompanyInfo: DBI
> tables must be updated natively.

Usually you get this message if you add database columns without
reconfiguring the catalog.

> Any ideas?  Running Interchange 4.8.1 - "AllowGlobal webstore" in the
> interchange.cfg file is already enabled for the catalog.  MySQL
> database.

You don't need AllowGlobal for using SQL queries. Just install
Safe::Hole.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices