[ic] Please help with Authorize.net problem

Ivette Mestre interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 11:31:03 2001

Hi there,
I'm trying to configure authorizenet as the payment
gateway, following the instructions on
AuthorizeNet.pm. I looked on the list for similar
problems but found nothing; also I'm pretty new to
interchange and not familiar with the places to find
the things.

Here is what I have:
- interchange version 4.8
- Net::SSLeay
- "require"d module AuthorizeNet on interchange.cfg.

---- Variable table ----
AUTHNET_ID = testdriver
AUTHNET_SECRET =
AUTHNET_HOST =
AUTHNET_REFERER =
http://www.yourdomain.com/authorize.net
AUTHNET_MODE =
AUTHNET_SERVER = secure.authorize.net

MV_PAYMENT_MODE authorizenet

----
We asked authorizenet for a testing account and they
told us the id to use, but not pw or referer; have you
had this problem??? I put the referer value after some
example in the list.
----

---- Catalog.cfg ----
Route  authorizenet  id           "__AUTHNET_ID__"
Route  authorizenet  secret       "__AUTHNET_SECRET__"
Route  authorizenet  host         "__AUTHNET_HOST__"
Route  authorizenet  referer
"__AUTHNET_REFERER__"
Route  authorizenet  test         TRUE

CreditCardAuto no

After attempt the checkout using test card number
4111111111111111, I get this error:

	(authorizenet): Charge operation 'authorizenet'
failed.

I know that the configuration of the authorizenet
variables might not be good, but seems to me that is
not going that far.
I hope you can help me with this. Thanks in advance,
Ivette