[ic] [AGAIN] Attempt to set merchandising::times_ordered::os29000 in read-only table

Tue Sep 18 17:59:00 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Nestor Diaz wrote:

ND>>Hi ! i am trying to set the "other who bougth" funcionaility but when i
ND>>click on the (Merchandising->Generate other who...) the pages shows
ND>>everyting ok, however the error.log shows the following, i test it under
ND>>my system and under the demo store at akopia, but the problem remains, it
ND>>there any way to fix that? i test it under 4.6 and 4.8 with construct and
ND>>foundation respectively and none of them work.

I had that problem a while back and Mike gave me a patch that fixed part of
it. I was not able to get a complete fix and errors still appeared in the
log. I posted a follow up question to fix the rest of it and got no
response.

I ended up going in and fabricating my own data. Or, for the paint brushes,
'others who bought' also bought scrapers, sandpaper, and brush cleaner.
(This sure increased the sales of stuff that wasn't selling! (-: )

Use te to change it. The syntax is a bit tricky for this data base.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, September 18, 2001 at 17:55 PM:
System halted. There is NOTHING you can do.

This Linux System has been up 67 hours