[ic] Undefined catalog (Server.pm line 182)

Stephen McCullan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 20:15:00 2001

Dear all,

I would like to ask your assistance in a persistant problem I cannot solve
with my latest install of 4.8.1 onto openBSD2.9.

I continually get a 404 when accessing the link program. CGI mapping error
Undefined catalog /cgi-bin/foneshop/foneshop at
/home/steve/interchange/lib/Vend/server.pm line 182.

I do not know whether this is a perms issue.

Interchange was installed & runs as user steve. The catalog was created as
user steve. And of course http user is www.

Other CGI scripts run fine in the same directory, so it must be a prob with
the link program pointers or permissions.

Your assistance is apprectiated.

http://foneshop.net/cgi-bin/foneshop/foneshop/index.html
                             Subdir    vlink

Cheers, Steve McCullan