[ic] Problem assigning permissions to users

Ivette Mestre interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 12:38:01 2001

Hi there,
Using the back end tool on version 4.8, I'm trying to
configure the permissions for the site administrators.
I've created a create new user in group Merchandiser,
with access to Items creation. Logged on as that user,
I can create and modify an item. But when it comes to
delete, the following error is displayed:

Internal Sever Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration to complete your request.
Please contact the severr administrator ...

No trace of the error on interchange/error.log,
neither on mycatalog/error.log. On apache error log I
have the line:
... Premature end of script headers:
/var/www/cgi-bin/mycatalog

When the user is marked as super-user, everything
works fine, but then it also has access to the
administration area, and that's what I want to avoid.

Is that a bug?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Ivette