[ic] ALL pages secure after login

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 15:23:01 2001

Tim Watts <interchange@Romans1013.net> writes:

> Mstrshnds@aol.com writes:
>
> >> Does anyone know of a way to keep ALL pages secure after you have logged in?
>

> on 9/19/01 3:34 AM, Stefan Hornburg Racke at racke@linuxia.de wrote:
>
> > In any directory below pages:
> > .access => empty file
> > .autoload =>
> > [perl]
> > if ($Session->{logged_in}) {
> > $Config->{VendURL} = $Config->{SecureURL};
> > }
> > 1;
> > [/perl]
> >
> > This should work (a similar technique is used by the UI if you set UI_SECURE
> > to 1.).
> >
> > Ciao
> > Racke
>

> Thanks, Racke! Seems like it should work, but I'm not sure where to put it,
> where can I find this in UI so I can see how it is implemented?

.access and .autoload are actually files, seems not clear from my last
email.

The UI implements it via the UI_STD_INIT variable, found in the
UI_STD_HEAD file.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices