[ic] Problems with [query]

Wed Sep 19 19:30:01 2001

So I'm trying to do something with this tag
and having no luck.  I have a 'section_display' table
which links sections in the 'section' table to each
other in a hierarchy with section 0 being the root.

Here's the code:

[query sql="select sd.sub_section_id, s.name, s.description from
section_display as sd, section as s where sd.section_id = 0 and s.section_id
= sd.sub_section_id and sd.workflow_status='a' order by sd.display_seq"
type=list ]
    [list]
    [/list]
[/query]

That exact SQL run against the Postgres database yields this:

 sub_section_id |    name    |  description

-------
              1 | Books      | Many titles on the subjects you really want
to know about.
              2 | Videos     | More videos than you can shake a stick at.

Any clue why the query above doesn't work?
I've tried "type=html" and no joy resulted.

Patrick Bennett
http://www.ccgenesis.com