[ic] Interchange Templates

Jon Jensen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 17:11:01 2001

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Nathan D. Olmscheid wrote:

> I got the Interchange 4.8 Documentation book set and have started to
> read them. One thing it mentioned is that there are available templates
> that are online at the following location.
> http://interchange.redhat.com.
>
> Does anyone know where these are? We have the templates that came with
> the initial install and the foundation demo, but are there others out
> there too??

There are three from previous versions of Interchange and Minivend,
available here:

http://ftp.interchange.redhat.com/interchange/demos/

Note that they have not been tested with the latest version of
Interchange, and in particular that catalogs you build from these
templates may not be completely accessible from the newer admin UI
backend.

Jon