[ic] 4.8.2 and Cybercash config.

Frank Maestas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 22 16:16:01 2001

Hello,
Just started using version 4.8.2. The only trouble I'm having
is once again, Cybercash configuration.

The test-mcks from Cybercash work fine, so I'm confident the server is
connecting to Cybercash.

My question is... has Cybercash configuration been changed in 4.8.2, and
how is it now done?

The symptoms I'm getting are at the checkout page. When I and enter
credit card info and then submit, the checkout page just comes right
back (no receipt is generated). I'm thinking that IC is not getting to
any of the Cybercash scripts. After 2 days of double checking my paths
permissions, I'm having no luck with this.

The Cybercash configuration I used in 4.6.1 are different now. I've
tried entering info into the variable.txt file but nothing is working.

Anyone else having problems getting Cybercash to work?

Frank Maestas
fmaestas@ttseagle.com