[ic] Interchange hosting with Dynamic IP address

Sun Sep 23 13:02:01 2001

Quoting Art Wynans (artw@telus.net):
> I'm trying to host an interchange website using an ADSL modem and dynamic IP
> address.  I can handle the IP address changes with html redirects from the
> domain name however the setup of interchange requires an internet routable
> domain and hostname in the configuration and catalog.  How can I set up
> interchange to work when my server's hostname/ IP changes a few times a
> week?

I suggest just setting:

	VendURL   /cgi-bin/yourcat

Then hostname doesn't matter, it uses whatever the entry point
was.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Prove you aren't stupid.  Say NO to Passport.