[ic] GPG troubles

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 12:18:00 2001

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Leon Harris
>
> Hi. I have had a look on the list, and can't get this to work.
> I am trying to use gpg to encrypt a credit card, mailed to a sales
> account.
>
> I get this error in my error logs:
>
> /process.html PGP failed with status 131072:

Find Order.pm located at VEND_ROOT/lib/Vend/ and save a copy of it.
Edit Order.pm and remove the '#' in front of each ::logdebug line that
has to do with pgp (search for pgp).  Edit interchange.cfg and set DEBUG
to 1 and restart.  Run an order and then look at /tmp/icdebug to see the
call to gpg.  Copy the cmd that is being ran and run it while you are
logged in as the user that runs interchange and see what response you
get.  It's most likely a missing key, the key hasn't been signed or
something of that nature.  Once you are done fixing gpg comment out
DEBUG in interchange.cfg, copy the back up of Order.pm over your edited
version and restart IC to revert back to the original file.

Good luck,
-Ron