[ic] What Does it Take to Create Wizards

Zack Johnson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 09:59:01 2001

Many thanks!  Once I downloaded 'te' (which I could only on Google's cache:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:vf5RIgpu40Q:www.akopia.com/~jon/te+Jon+
interchange+te+editor&hl=en), it was a piece of cake.  I found Ed's thread
on the maillist index
(http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-September/01
2496.html).

Does [table-editor] in the non-wizard context have anything like the
'widget.airport_code' and 'passed.airport_code' that shows up in the
Commerce Launcher?  Specifically, I built a State field, and populate the
'select' from the table 'state', but I want to limit the entries to 'US'.  I
would also like to sort my airport codes by 'name', since right now it's a
mess.  I suppose I could drop the table, sort it, and re-import it, but I
don't want to take the long way around unless it's necessary.

Thanks again!

Zack