[ic] GPG troubles

Jud Harris interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 16:21:01 2001

Leon,

Make sure your 'interch' user is the one with the keys installed.  If
it's looking in your /home/cables dir, chances are it's not.  su to
interch, and gpg --list-keys..  if they're not there, move 'em over.
interch is the user that's running gpg when you submit an order.  Give
that a shot.. and try gpg -eat --always-trust -r orders@cables.com from
the command line as user interch - if it works, go from there.

Good luck.
-Jud