[ic] css sheet

Wed Sep 26 16:39:01 2001

The css is actually part of theme.cfg.  Change directory to your
catalog root and do this

find . -name theme.cfg -print

This should find you the file.  Look at the bottom and you will notice
the style information.

The file is probably in <catalogroot>/foundation/theme.cfg unless you
have renamed foundation to something else (as I have for purposes of
clarity)

I have found that you can force the changes to take effect by bouncing
Interchange, but you may be able to use that "Set" button also.  IC
bounces pretty fast so I've never tried that :)

Patrick