[ic] Shipping Method List

rainkid interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 23:10:01 2001

Hello,

I am trying to figure out why the shipping method field in the checkout page
(process.html) is always empty. I have set a default shipping method, but it
does not appear in the shipping method field, nor does other shipping
options.

I notice this on a live 4.6.5 site, and a test site i have running 4.8.1 and
the IC demo site on Redhat.

This causes other problems too - when the country is change from US to
anything else (say Canada for example), the default shipping method also
changed (to UPS canada in this example) and is not change back to the US
default when the country is changed back to US. This results in an Invalid
City/State/Zip Combination error.

Any ideas?

Thanks all.
spam@neophaze.com