[ic] 4.8.2 core dump

Edward Rubottom interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 10:47:00 2001

Well, commenting out the UI got the server started..
it still has errors but.. This is the farthest I've gotten..

Best, Eddie

Killing Interchange server 17640 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Interchange V4.8.2
Configuring catalog foundation...Required UserTag table_editor not present.
Aborting catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor button

foundation config error: Required UserTag table_editor not present. Aborting
catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor button

foundation: error in configuration. Skipping.
foundation: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 17745)