[ic] Route logic Help

Mark Johnston interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 12:43:00 2001

Hello All -

Could someone provide me with some help about the route logic.  I have 4.8
running and everything works fine when checkingout using postal payment as
the method, but when credit cards are used things get all screwed up.  Here
is what happens - The credit card gets processed through the gateway, and
then the receipt page is displayed. Here is what is missing - No emails are
sent to the customer or the __ORDERS_TO__ and the order is not recorded
localy, also the contents of the cart are not emptied out.  It seems like I
am not passing the correct parameters for "payment_method" in checkout.html,
but I am not sure.  I have it as credit_card, should it be something else.
Someone please help me before all my co-workers pitch in for my concrete
shoes and send me on that diving trip.

Thanks

Mark