[ic] Looking to pay for support

Lewey Taylor interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 17:05:01 2001

I am looking to pay someone to help me fix the problem I am
having with items getting tossed from my cart.  I called
RedHat and was gonna give the guys over there the business
but can't justify spending $1440 ($180/8hour minimum) right
now.  I know the Redhat guys are worth every penny but I
don't think this is an 8 hour problem.  I know the balance
is banked but it might take me forever to recoop the cost.
So if anybody knows of interchange freelancers that charge
by the hour with no minimum please let me know.