[ic] Bank of America(BofA)/VeriSign Payment Gateway

Peter Yoo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 20:52:00 2001

Hello Chris,

Can I try out what you have so far?

BofA's Merchant Service is cheaper than VeriSign's and if they work as good
as VeriSign, I would rather use BofA's Merchant service on my site.

Does anyone know the main difference betwen VeriSign and BofA's Merchant
Service?

I believe VeriSign's PayFlow Pro is almost twice more expensive than BofA's

Thanks.

	Peter.