[ic] Modifier info gets lost

Michael Mangeng interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 11:19:01 2001

Hi

I`ve got a problem concerning the accessories system.
for better understanding:
I`ve a left frame which includes the shop navigation. In the main window
(right hand side... you an find a short product description and (in the same
frame) the shopping baskek. In the main window (flypage) is also a link
which opens a submenu which shows subproducts of the selected one and shows
the modifier and other selections...)

The problem:
After i`ve selected a category at the nav, the product gets displayed fine
on the flypage. I`ve placed a "Order" button there which opens a window
(ii`ve called it flypage2) with sub-products and their modifier. All works
fine when i order a product... the ordered products and their modifiers get
added correctly to the shopping basket (after refreshes of the basket page
too).. BUT... as soon as i close the popup window, select another product
and order it (with modifiers selected which get displyed correctly in the
subwindow (sub products)), the modifiers do not get listed anymore in the
basket.  (If i do multiple orders on the same product.. all works fine as
long as i do not change the product).
The product gets displayed correctly.... but not the modifiers...

The link which opens the submenu is simply a search which opens the
subproduct window.

i hope anybody can help me.
thanx
michael mangeng