[ic] ENCRYPTION - whats the easiest way?

FixtureFactor.com interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 16:46:00 2001

Hi everybody,

Im ready to implement my online store that uses interchange, but now im to
the big problem (lots of posts about it).  Whats the easiest implementation
of encryption for credit card numbers?  This is the last thing I want to get
working.  I can currently do orders and they dont stay on the server, and
get delivered in email.  But I would like the added safety.  Im really
confused when i see all the posts about "pgp" and "gnupg" and much of the
lingo that goes with it.  So, if anybody can give me some good guidance that
is pretty simple or some good resources on the matter, its much appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton
FixtureFactor.com