[ic] setting up gpg problems (error 131072)...

Fri Sep 28 17:12:01 2001

Quoting Eduardo Dominguez (edmz@yahoo.com):
> I am trying to send a copy of the order to my email account.
> This is what I have done so far:
>
>   1. gpg --gen-key
>   2. gpg --list-keys and get the id of my pub key ("remove '1024/D'")
>   3. edit variable.txt and change the value of PGP_KEY to 0xMYIDHERE
>      also change __ORDERS_TO__ to the email of my gpg key
>   4. edit route main from catalog.cfg:
>      change encrypt to 1
>      add  encrypt_program   "/usr/bin/gpg -e -a -r %s"
>   5. restart IC
>

> when I make an order, the mail doesnt get sent to me and error
> log shows:  PGP failed with status 131072:

Yes. I did post about this last week, but I wonder if it got through.

Don't do any of that stuff with encrypt_program. Remove all references
to encrypt_program anywhere in catalog.cfg, and remove any current
EncryptProgram setting. (GPG is the default encryptor, with appropriate
settings inserted).

Put in your catalog.cfg:

    EncryptKey      0xMYIDHERE

If you want to override the encryption key, you can set "pgp_key"
or "pgp_cc_key" as appropriate in the route.

An example of this is in the 4.8.1 foundation catalog.

If you get errors, look in tmp/*.err to see what they are.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".